This webpage is kept for archival purposes only and is no longer updated or maintained.
The 2009 Fermi Symposium
Anyone who made a contribution to the Fermi Symposium is invited to prepare a paper for the electronic proceedings. The organizers are planning an electronic conference record using SLAC's eConf website: http://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/
- Prepare your manuscript using either the LaTeX or Word formats below (or use your own).
Make sure the paper contains the note eConf Proceedings C091122.
- Length guidelines: 12 pages for invited talks; 6 pages for contributed talks or posters (but we will not be counting).
- Submit the paper to astro-ph through http://arxiv.org
- Include the information "2009 Fermi Symposium" and "eConf Proceedings C091122" in the comments for your submission.
- Once you have the arXiv number, send that number to the LOC. Please put "Fermi Proceedings" in the subject line. You do not need to send a copy of the paper to the LOC.
Deadline: December 18
Templates for Papers
- Template for Word
- Template for LaTeX (gzipped tar file with needed files and sample).
- Template for LaTeX (tar file with needed files and sample).